Perpetual Strata Management specialises in the development stages of new constructions. Our services span the entire development process. At each stage of development we offer support in understanding, adjusting and documenting operational, technical and financial challenges. With the increasing trends toward the development of higher density residential buildings and community schemes, Strata Managers have an important role to play in ensuring the assets are well managed and the property's value is maintained. Our consulting service includes attendance at project coordination meetings, as well as interaction with various development consultants to ensure that the entire consulting team is familiar with the functioning requirements of the owners corporation structure. We ensure our clients receive the best possible advice leveraging our significant resources to offer informed opinions and best practise principles.
- Development of detailed strategies that set out how a project will be governed and managed.
- Preparation of by-laws and disclosure documentation
- Preparation of operational material such as owners information manuals
- Advice on the requirements, best practise concerning strata and community associations.
- Assessment of uses, shared facilities, services and costs in mixed-used and strum developments
- Independent advice and due diligence checks